- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
657 Sq Ft | 5th floor with a balcony | 24HR concierge | Luxury swimming pool, spa and gym | Dock views | Q3-Q4 2020 completion | Situated on Canary Wharf Estate | Private Residents Club | Best located development in E14 | New Wood Wharf Leisure development within 1 minute | 3 mins to Tube and Mall | EWS1 Ceritificate Pass - A1 rating
Residents will have access to a health and fitness club offering a state of the art gymnasium, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. There is also a private Residents Club and Terrace overlooking the City and the Thames.
Located in an area awash with a vast variety of shops, cafes and restaurants, exhibitions, performances and festivals, the neighbourhood will always offer something new for those who value living in Londons thriving culture.
Residents can also benefit from excellent transport links around; with the Docklands Light Railway, Underground, Cross-rail links and Thames boat service within easy reach, London itself is only a few minutes away. A seven minute journey to London Bridge, a ten minute journey to Westminster, only twenty minutes to London City Airport, you'll never be out of places to visit.
Due to complete Q3-Q4 2020.
This property is superbly situated for Canary Wharf, with popular destinations such as Canary Wharf Shopping Centre and the O2 for restaurants, a cinema, bars and an indoor arena. The closest supermarket is Canary Wharf Waitrose, which is less than a quarter of a mile away. Asda (Isle of Dogs, less than a mile away) and Tesco (Rotherhithe, approximately 1.5 miles away) are also within easy reach.
If you enjoy visiting the cinema, there are two Cineworld cinemas and an Odeon cinema nearby - Cineworld London - West India Quay and Cineworld London - The O2 Greenwich are both less than a mile away and Odeon Greenwich is 1.5 miles away.
For those who enjoy to cycle, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby - Churchill Place, Montgomery Square and South Quay East are all a short walk from the property.
The property is a short walk from Canary Wharf Underground Station (zone 2), which is served by the Jubilee and DLR lines. In Autumn 2019, Canary Wharf Crossrail Station opens, providing direct access to Heathrow Airport.
Trains: Limehouse Railway Station is the closest station (1.3 miles).
Motorway Junctions: This property is 6.3 miles south-west of M11 J4.
Flights: London City Airport is the nearest airport (3 miles).
Hospitals: The closest hospital is Mile End Hospital (1.9 miles).
Doctors: There are 3 surgeries within walking distance, ISLAND MEDICAL CENTRE is around 0.4 miles away (9 min walk), ALL SAINTS PRACTICE is around 0.5 miles away (9 min walk) and Gough Walk Practice is around 0.5 miles away (9 min walk).
**Property descriptions, floor plans and related information displayed on this page, are marketing materials and do not constitute property particulars. We do not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions provided here and cannot be held liable subject to contract. Please contact us directly for full details and further information on any point that is important to you.**
- 657 sq ft
- Superb views of the dock
- Fifth Floor with a balcony
- Fantastic Transport Links in an incredible location
- Best located development in E14
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Private Residents Health & Fitness Centre
- Prestigious building with exclusive design and amenities
- LocationSouthbank Place is perfectly located at the heart of Londons cultural ribbon. Situated on the vibrant South Bank between the multitude of world renowned galleries and theatres and within walking distance of Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing Street. From the worlds leading galleries, to London's esteemed seats of learning. Southbank Place is perfectly located to bring together the best from the arts, culture, academia, shopping and fine dining.
- TransportSet in one of London's most connected locations, South Bank Place is just a few minutes' walk from Waterloo National and Underground Stations. The Bakerloo Line to the famous shopping street at Oxford Circus takes under 10 minutes, while on the Northern Line, the entertainment hub of Leicester Square is just 4 minutes away, and the Jubilee Line provides services to Canary Wharf taking only 9 minutes. Waterloo station also has mainline rail services to the South East and South West.