- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
9th floor | Two double bedrooms | Two bathrooms | 776 Sq Ft | Balcony | Shared freehold | Secure allocated parking space | 24 hour concierge | Moments from Lambeth North Station | Short walk to Waterloo Station and the South Bank | Former MI6 building
A superb, 9th floor, two double bedroom, two bathroom, shared freehold apartment offering 776sq.ft of living space located in this popular portered development adjacent to Lambeth North Underground Station (Bakerloo Line).
Further benefits include a secure allocated parking space plus both Waterloo Station and the vibrant South Bank can be found within a short walk.
The apartment features quality furnishings, a balcony accessed from the reception room, air conditioning, stunning views of The Shard and The City, a spacious entrance hall, utility cupboard plus an additional storage cupboard plus two recently fitted bathroom suites.
Residents at The Perspective Building benefit from a fantastic 24 hour concierge team, a communal garden where the annual residents summer party is held, and cycle storage.
The Perspective Building is a conversion of the former MI6 Building by Crest Nicholson, situated on Westminster Bridge Road, just yards from Lambeth North Underground and just a few minutes walk from Waterloo Station.
Walk just a few minutes further over Westminster Bridge Road to Parliament Square and beyond to the West End.
The apartment superbly situated for popular destinations including Borough Market and the Southbank centre, including the Royal Festival Hall, the Hayward Gallery and the renowned Queen Elizabeth Hall. Just moments from Perspective is Lower Marsh, an iconic London street with artisan and local cafe's and shops. Beyond Lower Marsh is the historic Old Vic Theatre.
Whilst there is a local Co-op convenience store and Sainsburys Local, the closest supermarket is South Bank Tower Waitrose, which is less than a mile away from the property. Tesco (Kennington, under a mile away) and Morrisons (Southwark, approximately 1 mile away) are also within easy reach.
If you enjoy the cinema, there are three Odeon cinemas nearby the Odeon BFI IMAX is less than half a mile away, Odeon London Leicester Square is slightly over 1 mile away and Odeon London Haymarket (ODEON Luxe) is just over 1 mile away.
For those who enjoy cycling, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby - Lambeth North Station, King Edward Walk and Westminster Bridge Road are all a short walk from the property.
• The property is just yards from Lambeth North Underground Station (zone 1), which is served by the Bakerloo line, with frequent access to the West End. Waterloo Underground Station (zone 1) is also nearby, which is also on the Bakerloo line, but has further access to the Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo & City lines providing direct services to Canary Wharf and the City.
• Trains: There are 3 stations within walking distance, London Waterloo Railway Station is approximately 0.3 miles away (7 min walk), London Waterloo East Railway Station is around 0.4 miles away (8 min walk) and Elephant & Castle Railway Station is around 0.6 miles away (13 min walk).
• Hospitals: There are 3 hospitals within walking distance, St Thomas' is approximately 0.4 miles away (8 min walk), Guy's Hospital is about 1 mile away (22 min walk) and The Gordon Hospital is around 1.2 miles away (24 min walk).
• Doctors: Waterloo Health Centre (0.1 miles), Lambeth Walk Group Practice (0.2 miles) and Princess Street Group Practice (0.4 miles) are all close to the property.
Share of Freehold
Service charge: £4400
For further information please contact Ozi Salih on 020 7227 4669
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Refitted Bathrooms
- Balcony with super views
- Close to Lambeth North Tube
- Secure Parking
- Share of Freehold
- Air Conditioning
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Close to Lower Marsh & The Cut
- Walk to Waterloo