- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
An exceptional three bedroom penthouse apartment with two private balconies and stunning dual aspect views from the 19th and 20th floors of this prestigious and highly sought-after development.
This apartment comprises a spacious and bright open-plan reception with mezzanine level, a huge double height window offering breathtaking Southerly views, a private balcony, and a modern fitted kitchen. There are three spacious double bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom in both primary bedrooms, plus an additional family bathroom.
The apartment is also offered with a secure parking space and a share of freehold.
Residents at The Perspective Building benefit from a fantastic 24 hour concierge team, a communal garden where the annual residents summer party is held, and bike storage.
The Perspective is a conversion of the former MI6 Building by Crest Nicholson, situated on Westminster Bridge Road, just yards from Lambeth North Underground and just a few minutes walk from Waterloo International Station. Walk just a few minutes further over Westminster Bridge Road to Parliament Square and beyond to the West End.
- Duplex penthouse
- Double height windows
- Beautiful views of London
- Two ensuite bathrooms
- Two private balconies
- Share of freehold
- Directly next to Lambeth North underground station
- A few minutes walk to the vibrant Southbank
- 24 hour concierge service
- Residents garden
- Bike storage
- 1396 square feet
- Secure underground parking space
- LocationThe Perspective Building is located in an up and coming area, with many new developments, it is full of opportunity. The area still retains its traditional atmosphere and charm however, with Lower Marsh street market and local specialty and independent shops maintaining the community feel. Waterloo is a hub of activity and provides all the amenities you could need, with restaurants, shops and transport connections. Also within walking distance is the famous London Eye, IMAX cinema and Southbank Centre.
- TransportWith Lambeth North only 1 minute away and Waterloo station just a 9 minute walk away, a host of transport options are available. The Bakerloo Line to the famous shopping street at Oxford Circus takes under 10 minutes, while on the Northern Line, the entertainment hub of Leicester Square is just 4 minutes away, and the Jubilee Line provides services to Canary Wharf taking only 9 minutes. Waterloo station also has mainline rail services to the South East and South West.