- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
****3D VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE **** An outstanding, three bedroom, 38th floor 2081 sq ft apartment in the prestigious Principal Tower. Residents benefit from the amazing facilities this development provides and all that comes with the stunning location, such as the 24hr concierge service, residents only gymnasium, swimming pool and screening room. Chain free and ready to move into.
The Penthouse apartment is situated on the thirty eighth floor and with a North, West and South aspects, the luxurious property comprises of a spacious open-plan reception room, a high specification kitchen, three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, two with ensuite and a separate stylish bathroom. This apartment further benefits from a private terrace.
Internal specification includes Miele kitchen appliances, Dornbracht bathroom fitments and fibre data lines direct to the apartment for high speed internet.
Residents of Principal Tower can take advantage of the amazing facilities this development provides and all that comes with the stunning location, such as the 24hr concierge service, residents only gymnasium, swimming pool and screening room.
Situated in the heart of central London, a short walk to Liverpool Street, residents will have a world of landmarks, restaurants, bars, shops, parks and many more at their disposals.
- 5-minute walk from Liverpool Street - (Cross rail 2018) EC2 postcode
- Foster + Partners Exterior AND Interior design Their 1st London combined London residential Tower project, famous for designing the Gherkin and London City Hall.
- 301 high spec luxury apartments in the tower
- Resident only amenities
- 24hr Concierge
- Spa area with swimming pool, sauna, steam and Jacuzzi
- Cinema/Screening room
- 50 storeys tower of exclusively residential living
- 3 beds start from 30th floor
- Underfloor heating throughout the apartments + Fan Coil cooling system
- Oak flooring throughout
- 4 Curved corner building design allows ALL apartments to offer at least two aspect view.
- SW City and Iconic London views of St Pauls and London eye
- SE City and Canary Wharf
- NE amazing long stretching views over Shoreditch and beyond, also Canary Wharf
- NW West views towards the BT tower North to Shoreditch
- Limited parking available on separate negotiation