- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
** Vacant & Ready To View **A stunning second floor apartment with developers right to park comprising of 1155 square feet of beautifully designed space, with a luxury kitchen, beautiful master bedroom with dressing room and luxury en-suite, and a private balcony, this property really promotes luxurious living.
Rathbone Square is a peaceful, yet perfectly central residence from which one can engage with everything this wonderful city has to offer. Each apartment is meticulously designed to be beautiful to look at and a joy to live in.
Rathbone Square offers five star residential amenities including an 18m swimming pool, fully equipped gym, residents lounge, private cinema and wine storage room. As well as the developers right to park on offer Rathbone Square residents qualify for a residents parking permit in the surrounding area.
With its unrivalled location, it offers residents the rare opportunity not just to live in Londons West End, but to feel connected to its very heart. The development couldnt be more centrally located, being a three-minute walk to Tottenham Court Road station, which will offer Crossrail services from 2018 and six minutes from Oxford Circus tube station.
- Private balcony
- 1155 square feet
- State of the art residents facilities including 24 hour concierge service
- 18 metre swimming pool, cinema room, gymnasium
- Second floor
- Views over Rathbone Place
- Immaculate finish with high specification fixtures and fittings
- 998 year lease remaining
- Service charge - approx. £13,000 pa
- Ground rent - £750 pa
- Desirable LocationFitzrovia is located north of Oxford Street and south of Euston Road, with east and west borders at Great Portland Street and Tottenham Court Road. It is made up of impressive Stucco townhouses and mansions blocks, as well as modern residential developments.Fitzrovia has become a popular area with advertising, film, media and television agencies, which has created a fashionable, stylish bar and restaurant culture. Establishments such as the Charlotte Street and Sanderson Hotels have developed into popular hotspots for the wealthy and famous, including actors, actresses and sports stars. Charlotte Street provides a fantastic selection of restaurants while Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Street cater for all shopping needs and nearby Regents Park offers a vast expanse of open space. Due to the media and agency population that has taken up residence in the area, Fitzrovia has become one of Londons most sought after residential areas. It is also a popular spot for wealthy stars due to the introduction of popular hotels and shopping venues to the area.
- Great Transport LinksSituated in Londons West End in the heart of Fitzrovia. Lying to the South East of Marylebone and to the North West of Covent Garden, Rathbone Square is within walking distance of Oxford Circus, Soho and Bloomsbury.Rathbone Square is a 3 minute walk to Tottenham Court Road tube Station with Northern and Central Lines and Crossrail is due to open in 2018. Journeys to Euston from Tottenham Court Road take just 4 minutes, while Waterloo with its wealth of connections is just 5 minutes away. It is a 6 min walk to Oxford Circus tube station which is the interchange between the Central, Victoria and Bakerloo Lines. Central Line services provide access to the City, with Bank and London Liverpool Street under 10 minutes away. While Victoria line provides fast services to Kings Cross St Pancras taking just 5 minutes.