- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
2 Bed | 2 Bath | Off Plan | Phase 3 | New Zone 1 Northern Line Extension | Home To The New Apple UK/ European Headquarters | Rooftop Infinity Pool Boasting Views Over Battersea Power Station | Designed By Foster & Partners | Residence 250-SqM Roof Garden | Elevated Bar And Restaurant Offering Panoramic Views Of The City Skyline | Estimated Completion Q1 22 |
Photo's are libary images
• The building is designed by Foster+Partners
• This apartments has full access to all hotel facilities of Artotel
• A rooftop infinity pool boasting views over Battersea Power Station
• a 250-square-meter roof garden designed by New York landscape firm James Corner Field Operations, which was also behind the High Line.
• The Skyline is designed as an undulating volume containing shops, a medical center, and the hotel which will be operated by boutique brand Art'otel, a subsidiary of PPHE Hotel Group.
• Art'otel plans to also create an elevated bar and restaurant offering panoramic views of the city skyline, as well as a public art gallery accompanied by a lounge and cafe.
• Walking distance to Sloane Square
• Walking distance to Battersea Park
Details of area:
• a vibrant new destination for London, housing a community of homes, shops, cafes, offices, leisure, and cultural venues, with over 19 acres of public space.
• The brand-new Zone 1 Tube station, meanwhile, will provide excellent connectivity to the rest of London, with Waterloo (7 minutes), London Bridge (10 minutes), Bank (12 minutes), and Kings Cross (20 minutes) all within easy reach.
• Battersea power the station site is 42 acres and will house 3,992 apartments, three hotels and more than 250 shops and restaurants not including a riverside park and leisure facilities.
*Photos For Illustration Purposes Only*
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 963 Square Feet
- Estimated Completion Q1 22
- Onsite Restaurants
- Roof Top Infinity Pool