- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
A spacious 473 square foot one bedroom apartment with parking, situated in the landmark development County Hall moments from London's Cultural Attraction - the South Bank and London Eye.
Situated on the first floor, this well apportioned apartment offers plenty of modern living space featuring a spacious reception room and dining area, a separate fitted kitchen, one double bedroom, and one modern bathroom. This apartment comes fully furnished with modern furniture.
Residents of County Hall benefit from a 24hr concierge service aswell as extensive on-site leisure facilities including a gym, swimming pool and jacuzzi. Located conveniently for Waterloo tube and mainline station and is a short walk to Westminster, Covent Garden and the London Eye.
We believe this is the perfect opportunity for a professional or corporate client looking to live in a stunning apartment set in one of London's most iconic locations.
- Popular South Bank development
- 473 sq ft
- Secure Underground Parking
- 24hour concierge, swimming pool, gym and spa
- Moments from the London Eye
- Great Transport ConnectionsThis sought after development on London's South Bank, is adjacent to Waterloo Mainline and Underground stations offering convenient access to the Northern, Waterloo, Bakerloo and National Rail links to the South West, making the whole of London accessible in minutes. Visit Londons iconic skyscraper The Shard via a 3 minute journey on the Jubilee Line, or head to the famous shopping destination Oxford Street in only 7 minutes on the Bakerloo Line. Also close by is Westminster tube station, just a scenic 6 minute walk across the river, with services to the District and Circle Lines, meaning the prestigious South Kensington is only 9 minutes away, or head to Monument for Bank Station in just 10 minutes
- Enviable LocationThe position if this apartment is perfect for experiencing all that London has to offer. With many bars and restaurants on your doorstep, and many of London's famous attractions also close by, this is a very desirable location. In the heart of London's South Bank, the property is just a short walk to Westminster's tourist attractions, Covent Garden's bustling shops and eateries and the iconic London Eye is on your doorstep.