- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
A new 8th floor 1 bedroom dual-aspect apartment with a balcony and stunning views, approximately 619 Sq. ft. / 58 Sq. m. plus London's highest communal roof garden and unique on-site services.
This Berkeley Homes scheme, in conjunction with the renowned architects Foster + Partners is set to be one of the tallest residential buildings in Europe.
Residents benefit from a 24 hour concierge service, 2.6 acres of landscaped gardens, cafés, restaurants, and green squares amongst its public realm, plus exclusive use of state-of-the-art facilities including a 20m swimming pool set in a double height space, a thermal suite including hot pool, sauna and steam room, and a fully equipped gymnasium in addition to luxurious spa and treatment rooms. Residents will also have exclusive access to a remarkable Residents' Club Lounge on level 56 with bar facilities, board rooms, and a screening room.
The property is well situated for Canary Wharf, with popular destinations such as Canary Wharf Shopping Centre and the O2 for restaurants, a cinema, bars and an indoor arena. For grocery shopping, there are two Asda supermarkets and a Tesco supermarket nearby - Asda Isle of Dogs is under a mile away, Asda Deptford is 1.8 miles away and Tesco Surrey Quays Extra is around 1.3 miles away.
For cinema lovers, there are two Cineworld cinemas and an Odeon cinema nearby - Cineworld London - West India Quay is less than a mile away, Cineworld London - The O2 Greenwich is under a mile away and Odeon Surrey Quays is approximately 1.3 miles away.
If you enjoy cycling, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby - South Quay East, Lightermans Road and Upper Bank Street are all a short walk from the property.
• South Quay DLR Station (zone 2) is 150 meters away (2 min walk), which is served by the DLR line, providing direct access to Canary Wharf.
• Canary Wharf Underground Station (zone 2) is 0.4 miles away (8 min walk), which is also on the DLR line, but has additional access to the Jubilee and Crossrail (from autumn 2019) lines with frequent services to Heathrow Airport.
• Motorway Junctions: M11 J4 is the nearest junction (6.6 miles).
• Flights: London City Airport is the nearest airport (3.1 miles).
Hospitals: The property is 2 miles south-east of Mile End Hospital.
Doctors: There are 3 surgeries within walking distance, Island Medical Centre is 0.3 miles away (8 min walk), Barkantine Practice is around 0.4 miles away (8 min walk) and Island Health is about 0.4 miles away (9 min walk).
Berkeley Homes Scheme
Apartment type 8.12
This is a new-build, off-plan reassignment
Completion due Q4 2019
Estimated service charge: £5,000 per annum
Estimated ground rent: £500 per annum
Approximate lease: 999 years from tbc
Contact Mark on 020 7227 4650 for further information.
Pictures are representative.
- 1 bedroom
- 8th floor, balcony, stunning views
- 2.6 acres of landscaped gardens and restaurants
- Concierge, luxury fitness & spa,
- London's highest communal roof garden
- High spec. residents lounge on level 56
- 619 sq. ft/58 sq. m internal
- New: completion due Q3 2021
- Approximate lease: 999 years from tbc
- Canary Wharf Underground (8 min walk), South Quay DLR (2 min walk)
- South QuaySuperbly located at a pivotal intersection of the capital's historic docks in Canary Wharf, South Quay Plaza will create a vibrant, safe, mixed-use and sustainable waterside development of the highest design quality. It will set the benchmark for future similar developments across the UK.South Quay Plaza's slender 68-storey glass and steel tower will bring a new focal point to the London skyline and provide a new reason to live in Canary Wharf, the city's prestigious, modern financial district.
- Canary WharfCanary Wharf is also famed as a first-class shopping destination and offers a relaxed and sophisticated environment for shopping, eating and browsing. The centre's three arcades - Canada, Cabot and Jubilee Place - encircle Jubilee Park and the Tube station, and house more than 200 shops, bars, restaurants and cafés that are open seven days a week.An iconic London skyline, Canary Wharf is well known for being a worldwide leading financial and business centre, home to some of the largest global headquarters of major banks, media organisations and professional services firms. With over 100,000 people working in Canary Wharf at offices including those of HSBC, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Citigroup, KPMG and Morgan Stanley. Popular with city professionals working in the area, Canary Wharf provides an easy commute and plenty of opportunities for after work activities. The area is also popular with students and families, and provides exciting opportunities for investors and first-time buyers. The area has a mix of rental and owneroccupied properties.
- TransportJourney times by London Underground from Canary Wharf:Bank (The City) 10 minsWestminster 13 minsKings Cross / St Pancras 25 minsBond Street 26 minsHeathrow Airport 60 mins (from 2018 - Crossrail.....40 mins)The new Crossrail station, set to open in 2018, and the extension of Jubilee Place will also bring 160,000 sq ft of new retail space set on four floors, including shops, restaurants, an Everyman cinema and other leisure facilities. It is one of the biggest retail expansion programmes in the UK and will put Canary Wharf firmly on the map as a shopping destination.