- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
A luxury brand new one bedroom apartment in the heart of Stratford with far stretching vistas that stretch from Canary Wharf round to The City, Queen Elizebeth Park and Westfield Stratford City.
This stunning apartment nestled nicely on the first floor offers 534 sq ft of living space with fantastic modern interiors, high specification kitchen, spacious double bedroom and private winter garden offering views towards the O2, River Thames and Canary Wharf.
Residents benefit from an amazing private residents roof top terrace providing amazing views, residents private gymnasium, and WI-FI lounge all all within a two minute walk to one of London's best connected transport hubs.
This property is superbly located for popular destinations such as Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City with 250 shops and 70 places to dine. The closest supermarket is Stratford Morrisons, which is less than half a mile away. Waitrose (Stratford City, under half a mile away), Tesco (Bow, a mile away) and Asda (Leyton Mills, slightly over 1 mile away) are also within easy reach.
If you enjoy the cinema, there is a Vue cinema and two Cineworld cinemas nearby - Vue London (Westfield Stratford) is under half a mile away, Cineworld London - West India Quay is approximately 2.5 miles away and Cineworld London - The O2 Greenwich is approximately 2.6 miles away.
If you enjoy cycling, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby - Stratford Station is a short walk away and London Aquatics Centre and Aquatics Canal are both under a mile from the property.
Stratford High Street DLR Station (zones 2 & 3) is a short walk away, which is served by the DLR line, providing direct services to Canary Wharf. Stratford Underground Station (zone 3) is also nearby, which is also on the DLR line, but has further access to the Central, Jubilee and Overground lines offering direct services to the West End and the City.
Railway stations: Stratford (0.2 miles), Maryland (0.5 miles) and Stratford International (0.5 miles) are all near to this property.
Motorway Junctions: M11 J4 is the closest junction (3.7 miles).
Flights: The nearest airport is London City Airport (3.4 miles).
Hospitals: The John Howard Centre is approximately 1.7 miles away.
Doctors: There are 3 surgeries within walking distance, Stratford Village Surgery is about 0.3 miles away (7 min walk), Carpenters Road Practice - Lantern Health is 0.3 miles away (7 min walk) and Stratford Health Centre is around 0.3 miles away (8 min walk).
Contact Dwayne Whyte for more information 020 7277 4650
- Brand New
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Private Winter Garden
- High Specifications
- Amazing Views
- Roof-top Terrace
- Residents Gymnasium
- 1st Floor
- 534 SQ.FT
- contact Dwayne on 07811990159 for more information
- StratosphereStratosphere, a luxurious collection of 307 suites, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses in the 36-storey skyscraper offers spectacular and far reaching vistas towards the City of London, Canary Wharf and over Queen Elizabeth Park. Radical transformations at Stratosphere include Stratford International, Stratford London and the bus station becoming part of Zone 2, a year before Crossrail is set to join the extensive rail network, making the development and Stratford one of the most well-connected in London. Buyers range from city professionals, to buy-to-let investors, to first time buyers looking to live in an affordable and well-connected location with just 2 minutes stroll to one of Londons best connected transport hubs, providing easy access to Canary Wharf and The City of London.
- LocationStratfords desirability as a location to purchase property has, and will continue to be, impressive. Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is the largest park in Europe in 150 years and accompanied with the unparalleled Lee Valley Velopark, Hockey and Tennis Centre, Aquatics Centre and a brand new stadium, the iconic Olympic venues have an engaging programme of events and activities for everyone to enjoy.
- TransportWith exceptional transport links from Stratford you can reach every single London underground station with just one change.Canary Wharf Jubilee Line or DLR only 10 minutesLiverpool Street on the Central Line only 8 minutesLondon Bridge on the Jubilee Line only 18 minutes