Property for sale in Talisman Tower, Lincoln Plaza, 20 Millharbour, Canary Wharf, E14
This property has been removed from the market.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
MyLondonHome are delighted to offer you this luxury apartment nestled on the fifteenth floor of the iconic Lincoln Plaza development comprising two bedrooms, open plan living area providing sufficient entertaining space and fitted kitchen with modern fittings providing you with elegant living in one of the worlds most popular business districts.
This property is spread over 764 sq ft and further benefits from en-suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom and private balcony which provide breathtaking views making it the perfect place for you to sit and unwind.
Living in this development means that you have the benefit of a 24hr concierge and access to a cinema room; fully equipped with a state of the art gym, an indoor swimming pool, games room and library.
The development is also set to deliver a much anticipated health club, with a fully-equipped gym and relaxation spa, upon completion of the hotel facilities.
- Two Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Area
- Luxury Apartment
- Built in Wardrobes
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 24hr Concierge
- 15th floor
- Leasehold Term: 999 year lease
- Service Charge & Ground rent: £3.62 per sqft £500pa
- Lincoln PlazaSoaring up to the 31st floor, Lincoln Plaza comprises of two principal apartment towers, Franklin and Greenwich, interconnected by a 12-storey international brand name hotel. Boasting exclusive facilities usually associated with a world-class resort, Lincoln Plaza is set to deliver a comprehensive health club complete with a spa, pool and a fully-equipped gymnasium. The private cinema is now complete and ready for residents to enjoy, whilst residents can also benefit from an opulent entrance foyer with 24-hour concierge, business centre and 22nd floor four-storey winter garden sky lounge.
- TransportPerfectly located to whether you work in Canary Wharf or the City, or even go for a nice quiet drink in Greenwich. The DLR station provides easy access to all, where you will be the envy of your friends/ colleagues easily jetting around the capital. Only a 0.1 miles from South Quay DLR and 0.3 miles from Canary Wharf, you have easy access to all the major landmarks London has to offer.
- Canary WharfAn iconic London skyline, Canary Wharf is well known for being a worldwide leading financial and business centre, home to some of the largest global headquarters of major banks, media organisations and professional services firms. With over 100,000 people working in Canary Wharf at offices including those of HSBC, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Citigroup, KPMG and Morgan Stanley. There are plenty of shopping opportunities in Canary Wharf, with over 120 shops ranging from designer brands, including Aspinal of London, Tiffany Co & Jo Malone, to high street favourites like Topshop and Zara. If you fancy you can even visit the famous Billingsgate Market, the UKs largest inland wholesale fish market. Visit Europes largest luxury health club at Third Space, featuring state-of-the-art training facilities and 210 classes per week, more than enough for any fitness fanatic and anyone looking to inject some luxury into their fitness routine. Also in the area is the famous O2 arena, host to some of the worlds biggest bands, the enormous venue also includes a cinema, exhibition space and various bars and restaurants.