- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
A third floor one double bedroom 514 sq ft balcony apartment being sold chain free and set within a modern development nestled between the open spaces and facilities of Battersea Park and the amazing amenities on offer at Battersea Power Station.
This bright apartment with an easterly aspect offers excellent well-planned accommodation, including an open plan reception room with a recently refitted kitchen and a private balcony. The apartment also features comfort cooling and 24-hour concierge whilst still only being a short distance from Sloane Square and the Kings Road this is such a superbly located apartment.
This is an ideal apartment for a first time buyer, a pied-a-terre buyer or a buy to let investor. All will note the low service charges and buy to let investors will also note that we anticipate a rental of circa 4% yield. Investors will also be pleased to note that Apple have secured space within the main Battersea Power Station building to create the Apple campus, home to some 1,400 employees over six floors, opening in 2021.
The property is superbly located within easy access of Queenstown Road and Battersea Park stations, providing excellent rail links into Central London, is close to the hotly anticipated Northern Line tube extension, the Thames Riverlink, and is also close to a host of local bus routes connecting the north of the Thames towards Chelsea and Sloane Square with their fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants.
The property is superbly situated for popular destinations such as the King's Road with cafes, boutiques and restaurants. The property is a short walk from the nearest Little Waitrose, and there is also a Tesco Metro (less than half a mile away) and a Waitrose (under a mile away) within easy reach.
Battersea Park features superb gardens and grounds (opened by Queen Victoria in 1858), an all-weather sports ground, the Battersea park Zoo, a playground, the Herb Garden and the Pump House Gallery and much more.
The many facilities around Battersea Power Station are also very easily accessible from this apartment, from fine dining to an up-market supermarket, public spaces and a cinema. Over the next couple of years this will be home to many top designer stores and restaurants.
For those who enjoy the cinema, there is also a Picturehouse cinema just over 1 mile away in Clapham. There is also a Curzon cinema approximately 1.4 miles away in Victoria and a Cineworld cinema about 1.5 miles from the property in Kensington.
If you're a keen cyclist, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby - Queen's Circus and Bradmead are both a short walk away and Battersea Park Road is less than half a mile away.
• The property is some 1.1 miles (1.79km) to Sloane Square Underground Station (zone 1) which is served by the Circle and District lines offering regular services to the City.
• Railway stations: There are 3 stations within walking distance - Battersea Park is around 0.1 miles away (3 min walk), Queenstown Road is around 0.3 miles away (7 min walk) and Wandsworth Road is 0.7 miles away (15 min walk).
• Motorway Junctions: M4 J1 is the nearest junction (5.7 miles).
• Flights: London City Airport is about 8.9 miles away.
• Hospitals: There are 3 hospitals within walking distance - The Gordon Hospital is about 1.1 miles away (22 min walk), Royal Brompton Hospital is about 1.2 miles away (25 min walk) and The Royal Marsden Hospital (London) is approximately 1.3 miles away (28 min walk).
• Doctors: There are 3 surgeries within walking distance - Battersea Fields Practice is approximately 0.3 miles away (7 min walk), Battersea Fields Practice is 0.5 miles away (9 min walk) and Pimlico Health @ the Marven is around 0.8 miles away (17 min walk).
Leasehold: 125 years from 24 June 2000 so 105 years remaining.
Service Charge: Include comfort cooling, Heating & Hot Water circa £2,700 Per annum
Ground Rent: £200 Per annum
- Floor to ceiling windows with Easterly aspect
- 24 Hour Conceirge
- Private Balcony
- Communal Grounds
- Lift Access
- Opposite Battersea Park
- Adjacent to Battersea Power Station
- 20 min Walk to Sloane Square & Kings Road
- Comfort Cooling
- Service Charge includes Heating, Hot Water & Comfort Cooling
- Ideal BTL close to the new Apple Campus at Battersea Power Station
- Chain Free Sale