- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
This bright apartment measures 821 sq ft and has a large balcony with river views from this landmark development by St James, located on the South Bank of the River Thames on Albert Embankment.
This second floor apartment comprises an open-plan reception room with a luxury fitted kitchen, floor to ceiling windows, a large private balcony, fitted wardrobes to both of the double bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms, and a further utility cupboard.
Designed by Foster and Partners, residents of The Corniche benefit from a Skyline Club Lounge on the 19th floor, swimming pool, spa and vitality room, bowling and private cinema. Situated a few minutes walk away from Vauxhall or Westminster underground stations.
The current tenants are paying £680 per week which achieves a 4.4% yield at asking price. The tenancy started 29/06/2018 as a 2 year contract with a 6 month break clause.
Leasehold: 997 years remaining
Service Charge: £5900pa
Grount Rent: £750pa
For further information please contact Beth Rawlings - 020 7227 4668
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 821 SqFt
- Dual Aspect Thames & South London Views
- Luxury St James Development
- Popular Southbank Location
- Extensive Residents' Facilities
- Vauxhall Station (Zone 1) Victoria Line
- Current Rent: £680PW
- Current Yield: 4.4%
- TransportVauxhall Underground station is just a 7 minute walk from The Corniche, offering convenient access to the Victoria Line and national rail links to Waterloo and the South West making the whole of London accessible in minutes. Whether you need the shops and restaurants of the famous Oxford Street (8 minutes) or the international transport links of Kings Cross (15 minutes), this apartment is ideally located to provide the best access to all that London has to offer.
- Key Reasons To Invest- Fantastic Regeneration Area- Great Potential Capital Growth- Foster & partners Architecture with high level specification