- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
Incredible value - An exciting off plan one bedroom apartment in this new Fosters-designed development The Corniche, in the popular Nine Elms regeneration area situated on the culturally rich South Bank. This apartment is being sold below the original purchase price.
This one bedroom apartment is situated on the third floor in Tower One with excellent access to the exclusive facilities on offer. The apartment measures 526 sq ft, and features luxury interiors with bespoke fully fitted kitchen with fully integrated Siemens appliances and private balcony.
The Corniche benefits from a superb inner city location in the cultural hot spot of the South Bank, which holds the London Eye, Royal Festival Hall and Shakespeare's Globe.
Residents will also benefit from the vast array of amenities, including a private screening room, indoor heated swimming pool, Skyline Club lounge and spa facilities. Situated a few minutes walk away from Vauxhall Underground Station and bus stations.
Anticipated completion May/June 2018.
***Please note that the interior photographs are illustrative, and do not necessarily depict the individual apartment being sold***
- Incredible On-site facilities
- 24 hour concierge
- Third Floor
- 526 sq ft
- Under original purchase price
- May/June 2018 Completion
- Fantastic Transport links - Vauxhall station 7 mins walk away
- Key Reasons To Invest- Fantastic Regeneration Area- Great Potential Capital Growth- Foster & partners Architecture with high level specification
- TransportVauxhall Underground station is just a 7 minute walk from The Corniche, offering convenient access to the Victoria Line and national rail links to Waterloo and the South West making the whole of London accessible in minutes. Whether you need the shops and restaurants of the famous Oxford Street (8 minutes) or the international transport links of Kings Cross (15 minutes), this apartment is ideally located to provide the best access to all that London has to offer.