- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
Landmark investment opportunity - an exciting off plan three bedroom apartment in this new Fosters-designed development The Corniche, in the popular Nine Elms regeneration area situated on the culturally rich South Bank.
This 13th floor corner apartment is located in Tower Two offering panoramic views of the Thames, Westminster and the London Eye. The apartments excellent layout comprises a stylish open plan reception with modern fitted kitchen and adjoining balcony allowing you to enjoy the views, three double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and the master with a dressing room, all bedroom come with en-suite, and there is a separate WC for guests.
The Corniche benefits from a superb inner city location in the cultural hot spot of the South Bank, which holds the London Eye, Royal Festival Hall and Shakespeare's Globe.
Residents will also benefit from the vast array of amenities, including a private screening room, indoor heated swimming pool, Skyline Club lounge and spa facilities. Situated a few minutes walk away from Vauxhall Underground Station and bus stations.
Anticipated completion Nov 2017 - April 2018.
** Images shown are not of the actual unit being sold and are for illustration purposes only. The images may or will include furniture, floor coverings, blinds and curtains, fixtures, decoration and fittings not included in the asking price. Please check with us on any point that is important to you **
- 13th Floor
- 1349 Sq Ft
- Three Bedroom
- Panoramic Views
- High Specification
- Prime London Location
- Right to Park
- Residents Gym, Pool and Spa
- Residents Cinema
- Residents Skyline Club Lounge 19th Floor
- Key Reasons To InvestFantastic Regeneration AreaGreat Potential Capital GrowthFoster & partners Architecture with high level specification
- TransportVauxhall Underground station - 7 minute walkVictoria - 4 minutes (from Vauxhall Station)Green Park - 6 minutes (from Vauxhall Station)Bond Street - 13 minutes (from Vauxhall Station)
- LifestyleWorld Class AmenitiesSeventeenth Floor River ViewsPinnacle of London Living - perfectly positioned to enjoy the rich cultural life of the South BankCar parking Space