- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
This South-facing fifth floor apartment has park views, and measures 612 square feet. This larger than average apartment has been finished to an excellent specification with a large, open-plan reception room with luxury fitted kitchen, dining area and private balcony. The bedroom has a separate dressing area, and direct access to the stylish bathroom.
The iconic Crescent building is part of the landmark Television Centre redevelopment. The extensive residents' amenities include 24-hour concierge, residents' lounge, cinema room, gym by Soho House Health Club and private gardens.
The Television Centre is the reinvention of a London landmark into a working, living, thriving community with television studios, independent restaurants, a Soho House hotel, an art-house cinema, and a 25,000 square foot leisure facility including a premium health club, pool and spa. Residents also benefit from a 24-hour concierge, residents' lounge with outdoor seating and, Japanese landscaped gardens.
Direct routes to public transport include the step-free Wood Lane underground station which is only 21 minutes to King Cross St Pancras, and White City underground station only 14 minutes to Oxford Circus. Both are just 0.1 miles / approx 2 minutes walk away. Hammersmith Park is only 0.4 miles, with a gated children's play area, a bowling green and tennis court.
- 612 square feet
- Fifth Floor
- Private balcony
- Views over the park
- High specification throughout
- A London landmark
- Excellent residents facilities including cinema room, residents lounge, and a leisure facility
- 24 hour concierge service
- Onsite artisan restaurants, bars, and a Soho House
- 974 year lease
- Approx service charge - £4131 pa
- Ground rent - £450 pa
- Transport LinksTelevision Centre has easy access to Londons vast transport network. With White City, Wood Lane and Shepherds Bush stations on your doorstep, the area is served by excellent Underground, Overground, bus and road routes into the West End, the City and Canary Wharf, and will include access to Crossrail in under 10 minutes from 2018. Journey times: Paddington: 7 mins Bond Street: 12 mins Bank: 22 mins Heathrow: 30 mins (by road) Canary Wharf: 32 mins
- LocationTelevision Centre boasts an excellent West London location, neighbouring Notting Hill and Holland Park. Residents can explore a wealth of museums, galleries, restaurants, and parks on their doorstep. Summer weekend can be spent strolling through Holland, Hammersmith or Hyde Park, and the vibrant markets of Portobello Road and Shepherd's Bush wait to be explored. The UK's number one shopping centre Westfield is on the doorstep, where you can enjoy a plethora of high street and luxury shops, Waitrose supermarket, cinema and plenty of restaurants.