- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
4th Floor 429 sq ft. West facing studio in the prestigious Highwood building within the Elephant Park development by Lend Lease. The apartment has a smart layout with access to the 44 sq ft balcony from the living area.
The Highwood is the landmark tower of West Grove, an area made up of two neighbourhoods Highwood Gardens and Orchard Gardens. Fronting onto the new central shopping street, West Grove is made up of 593 homes in a range of different sizes, set within two tall buildings and a series of mansion blocks. The shops, community services and cafés are designed to suit all tastes and needs, providing convenient facilities on your doorstep. This phase forms an attractive edge to the new Walworth Square and Southwark Councils
heritage-listed Walworth Town Hall, which will offer a variety of civic uses such as potentially hosting weddings and community gatherings, as well as a library or museum.
Located in a prime position in the heart of Central London, Elephant & Castle is an excellent transport hub, with one mainline train station, a Zone 1 tube station and links to 28 different bus routes. Fast and frequent London Underground services connect you to the whole of London via the Northern and Bakerloo lines. From the tube station, you can reach the popular attractions of the South Bank in just four minutes and the
West End in 10 minutes perfect for entertainment seekers and commuters alike.
The area also benefits from a network of good schools (six classed as outstanding), two London universities (London South Bank University
and London College of Communication) and some of the best views of London from an elevated position. Among its many hidden gems are leafy
Victorian streets, authentic restaurants and interwoven layers of green spaces.
Completion expected Q2 2019
- 4th Floor
- 429 Square Foot
- 44 sq ft Balcony with views West
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Resident's Gym
- Resident's Grow Garden
- Good transport links with Elephant and castle mainline station only a short walk
- Key Reasons To InvestAnticipated 4% rental yieldRegeneration area - £1.5 billion to be invested including recently confirmed shopping centreGreat capital growth potential
- Further Area DetailsElephant and Castle Shopping Centre, Range of Bars and Restaurants, University of Arts and London College of Communication, Brand New Park within Elephant Park Development
- Amenities24hr concierge, Residents gymnasium, Function room, Roof top garden, Variety of green spaces
- Transport links0.3 miles / 6 minute walk to Elephant and Castle rail station.0.5 miles / 10 minute walk to Elephant and Castle underground station.0.6 miles / 13 minute walk to Kennington underground station.