- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
Brand New | Ready to move into | 7th floor | 1270 sq ft/117 sq m | 3 Double Bedrooms | Large Balcony | South & West facing | Canary Wharf Views | Mount Anvil Development | 24hr Concierge | Screening Room | Gymnasium | Lounge | Internal Gardens | Moments from Whitechapel Crossrail |
The Silk District development by Mount Anvil is a flow of tall towers, lower-lying buildings and landscaped gardens just moments from Whitechapels new Crossrail station with Liverpool Street just 2 minutes away, Canary Wharf 3 minutes and Bond Street only 10 mins, The Silk District is perfectly positioned.
The development sits within Landscaped gardens and offers first-class amenities including a gymnasium, spin room, 24-hour concierge, a cinema room and flexible workspaces for either a meeting or coffee on a sofa.
The apartments are spacious and all boast Siemens appliances and high specifications throughout. Many of the apartments have a balcony or roof terrace and views towards Canary Wharf and the City on the higher floors.
Investors can have comfort that The Royal London Hospital is within a few minutes walk with rental demand expected to be strong as well as Londons major Universities being within an easy commute.
For further information or details of the attractive payment terms, please get in touch at your soonest.
Estimated Service Charge: £4.25 per sq ft
Ground Rent: £550pa
Leasehold: 999 Year Lease
- 5 minutes walk from Whitechapel Station (on Elizabeth, Tube and Overground lines)*
- East London, E1 area, easily accessible to the City, Shoreditch and Canary Wharf
- A touch of Italian influence with Terrazzo-effect flooring in every home
- 24-hour concierge
- Secure underground parking available for Blue badge holders
- Residents gym and spin room, cinema room and flexible workspace
- Landscaped and rooftop gardens