- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
14th Floor| Stunning Direct River Views| 1052 Sq Ft 2 Bed 2 Bath | Parking space | Indoor Swimming Pool | 24 hour Harrods Concierge | Private Resident's Gymnasium | Adjacent to Vauxhall Station | Floor to Ceiling Windows | Valet Parking | Luxury High End Upgraded Interior
This luxury two bedroom apartment in the famous Tower, St George Wharf - boasts a spacious open-plan reception, with contemporary fitted kitchen and winter garden, two double bedrooms with en-suite to master and a separate WC.
The development features a 24 hour Harrods concierge, valet parking, residents only swimming pool, gymnasium and cinema room, communal landscape gardens and business boardroom & lounge which are all included in service charge. Located moments from Vauxhall mainline and underground stations.
Please call Remzi Halil on 020 7820 4773 for more information.
- 14th Floor
- 1052 Sq Ft 2 bed 2 bath
- 24 hour Harrods concierge
- Private Resident's Cinema, Swimming pool, Gym and Spa
- Fantastic transport links adjacent to Vauxhall station
- Winter Garden with Stunning Direct River Views
- Valet Parking Space
- Luxury High Spec Interior
- LocationIn the heart of Vauxhall, with an unbeatable riverside location, St George Wharf has plenty of amenities nearby for residents to enjoy. The development is surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars, including popular names like Nandos, Dirty Burger and Tesco. The apartment is also within walking distance of some great green spaces, including Vauxhall Park, and Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, home to Vauxhall City Farm.
- TransportSt George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground and mainline stations, offering convenient access to the Victoria Line and national rail links to Waterloo and the South West making the whole of London accessible in minutes. Whether you need the shops and restaurants of the famous Oxford Street (8 minutes) or the international transport links of Kings Cross (15 minutes), this apartment is ideally located to provide the best access to all that London has to offer.