- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
2 Bed | 2 Bath | 14th Floor| Stunning Direct River Views| 1052 Sq Ft | Yield 3.8% | Parking space | Indoor Swimming Pool | 24Hr Harrods Concierge | Gym | Adjacent to Vauxhall Station | Floor to Ceiling Windows | Valet Parking | Luxury High End Upgraded Interior | Winter Garden | Lease 979 years
This luxury two bedroom apartment in the famous Tower, St George Wharf - boasts a spacious open-plan reception, with contemporary fitted kitchen and winter garden, two double bedrooms with en-suite to master and a separate WC.
The development features a 24 hour Harrods concierge, valet parking, residents only swimming pool, gymnasium and cinema room, communal landscape gardens and business boardroom & lounge which are all included in service charge. Located moments from Vauxhall mainline and underground stations.
Let on an AST contract at some £61,000 per annum until July 2019 giving a yield of 3.8%. Vacant possession may be sought earlier.
Service Charge - £10,000 per annum
Lease - 999 years from 2014
The property is ideally situated for popular destinations including Borough Market and the Southbank centre. The closest supermarket is Nine Elms Waitrose, which is less than half a mile away. Tesco (Kennington, less than a mile away) and Morrisons (Southwark, approximately 1.4 miles away) are also within easy reach.
For cinema lovers, there are two Odeon cinemas and a Vue cinema nearby - Odeon BFI IMAX is around 1.5 miles away, Odeon London Haymarket (ODEON Luxe) is 1.7 miles away and Vue London (Piccadilly) is around 1.6 miles away.
If you're a keen cyclist, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby - Vauxhall Cross and Vauxhall Bridge are both a short walk away and Kennington Lane Rail Bridge (Extension) is less than half a mile away.
Vauxhall Underground Station (zones 1 & 2) is a short walk away, which is served by the Victoria line, providing frequent access to the West End. Oval Underground Station (zone 2) is also nearby, which is served by the Northern line offering direct services to the City.
Trains: There are 3 stations within walking distance, Vauxhall Railway Station is 0.2 miles away (5 min walk), London Victoria Railway Station is about 1 mile away (20 min walk) and Battersea Park Railway Station is about 1 mile away (20 min walk).
Motorway Junctions: M1 J1 is the nearest junction (7.5 miles).
Flights: The nearest airport is London City Airport (8 miles).
Hospitals: There are 3 hospitals within walking distance, The Gordon Hospital is around 0.6 miles away (13 min walk), St Thomas' is about 1 mile away (19 min walk) and Lambeth Hospital is about 1.3 miles away (27 min walk).
Doctors: Riverside Medical Centre (0.1 miles), Mawbey Group Practice (0.4 miles) and Pimlico Health @ the Marven (0.5 miles) are all close by.
For more information please contact Jamie Gleeson-Gallagher on 020 3829 9227.
- Open plan Reception
- 1052 Sq Ft
- 24Hr Harrods concierge
- Private Resident's Cinema, Swimming pool, Gym and Spa
- Fantastic transport links adjacent to Vauxhall station
- Winter Garden with Stunning Direct River Views
- Valet Parking Space
- Luxury High Spec Interior
- LocationIn the heart of Vauxhall, with an unbeatable riverside location, St George Wharf has plenty of amenities nearby for residents to enjoy. The development is surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars, including popular names like Nandos, Dirty Burger and Tesco. The apartment is also within walking distance of some great green spaces, including Vauxhall Park, and Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, home to Vauxhall City Farm.
- TransportSt George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground and mainline stations, offering convenient access to the Victoria Line and national rail links to Waterloo and the South West making the whole of London accessible in minutes. Whether you need the shops and restaurants of the famous Oxford Street (8 minutes) or the international transport links of Kings Cross (15 minutes), this apartment is ideally located to provide the best access to all that London has to offer.