- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
20th floor | 395 sq ft studio | private balcony | East aspect | 25m Athletic Heated Outdoor Pool | 53rd Level Sky lounge inclusive of Private Dining and Bar | 24Hr Concierge | Gym | Spa | 999 years Lease | 0.2 Miles to Canary Wharf Underground | Underground DLR & soon to come Cross Rail | Chain free | Off plan | Expected completion Q3 2020 | The Wardian holds a current EWS Cladding Certificate with an A2 rating
This spectacular studio apartment situated on the 20th floor brings a bright feel provided by the floor to ceiling windows, high specification kitchen with marble finish, modern contemporary bathroom and private balcony with stunning views.
Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping, Wardian London sets a new standard for the high-rise living experience, put simply, a tranquil haven of nature in the heart of London's new financial centre. This is a feast for the senses, especially for residents, who benefit from apartment and garden designs maximised to achieve the best possible use of space and light. The ethos of discovery meets the promise of an oasis of tranquillity in the new centre of London.
There is so much on offer with this fantastic development including beautiful residents only facilities, including a private dining area, iconic pool, cinema, gymnasium and sky lounge and bar on the 53rd floor.
Estimated service charge- 6.70 per Sq Ft pa
Estimated ground rent is £350pa
Completion set for Q3 2020
- 20th floor
- 395 sq ft studio
- private balcony
- East aspect
- 25m Athletic Heated Outdoor Pool
- 53rd Level Sky lounge inclusive of Private Dining and Bar
- 24Hr Concierge
- 999 years Lease
- 0.2 Miles to Canary Wharf Underground
- Underground DLR & soon to come Cross Rail
- Chain free
- Off plan
- Expected completion Q3 2020
- The Wardian East holds a current EWS Cladding Certificate
- A2 rating
- TransportLocated on the West India Docks on the Isle of Dogs, Canary Wharf is very well connected, with the Jubilee Line allowing quick and easy access into central London, while the DLR serves the whole of the Isle of Dogs and area surrounding Canary Wharf, including Stratford and London City airport within 20 minutes. There are many options for buses into the city, and you can even travel by boat with regular services from Canary Wharf Pier to locations including London Bridge, Chelsea, Embankment, and nearby Greenwich. The future Crossrail development, set to open in 2018, will make journeys into the city even easier and faster.
- Canary WharfCanary Wharf is home to a wealth of restaurants and boutique shops offering luxury fashion, jewellery and more, while many of the world's most trusted banks as well as cross-rail can be reached by foot in just a few minutes.An iconic London skyline, Canary Wharf is well known for being a worldwide leading financial and business centre, home to some of the largest global headquarters of major banks, media organisations and professional services firms. With over 100,000 people working in Canary Wharf at offices including those of HSBC, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Citigroup, KPMG and Morgan Stanley.