- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
2 Bed | 7th Floor | The Wardian | 837 Sq Ft | Canary Wharf | Due Q1/2 2020 | Swimming Pool | Rooftop obervatory and Bars | Cinema | 24Hr Concierge | Close to O2
The aparmtent in the East tower offers a 346 SqFt corner 'garden balcony' with views of the river and inlet dock and is the height of luxury living. Benefit from a spacious open plan kitchen/living area with floor to ceiling windows providing lots of stunning natural light, two double bedrooms, a luxury bathroom, en-suite to master and a rare expansive outdoor area.
Completion due Q1/2 2020
Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping we are delighted to have on offer this amazing two bedroom apartment in the most exciting new development in the English Capital.
Every resident benefits from being a member of The Wardian Club unlocking access to the exclusive first class facilities like the private dining area, iconic pool, state of the art gymnasium, cinema, and a rooftop observatory and bar are just a few highlights.
Centrally located with the whole of London on your doorstep and unparalleled transport connections The Wardian will be the next level in luxury and prestige.
The property is superbly situated for Canary Wharf, with popular destinations including Canary Wharf Shopping Centre and the O2 for a cinema, an indoor arena, restaurants and bars. The closest supermarket is Canary Wharf Waitrose, which is under half a mile away. Asda (Isle of Dogs, less than a mile away) and Tesco (Rotherhithe, slightly over 1 mile away) are also within easy reach.
For those who enjoy the cinema, there are two Cineworld cinemas and an Odeon cinema nearby - Cineworld London - West India Quay is under a mile away and Cineworld London - The O2 Greenwich and Odeon Surrey Quays are both slightly over 1 mile away.
If you enjoy cycling, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby - South Quay West, Heron Quays DLR and Lightermans Road are all a short walk from the property.
The property is a short walk from South Quay DLR Station (zone 2), which is served by the DLR line, with frequent services to Canary Wharf. Canary Wharf Underground Station (zone 2) is also nearby, which is also on the DLR line, but has further access to the Jubilee and Crossrail (from autumn 2019) lines with frequent services to Heathrow Airport.
Trains: Limehouse Railway Station (1.1 miles), Canada Water Railway Station (1.2 miles) and Surrey Quays Railway Station (1.2 miles) are all close by.
Motorway Junctions: M11 J4 is the closest junction (6.6 miles).
Flights: London City Airport is the nearest airport (3.3 miles).
Hospitals: This property is under 2 miles south-east of Mile End Hospital.
Doctors: BARKANTINE PRACTICE (0.2 miles), ISLAND MEDICAL CENTRE (0.5 miles) and ISLAND HEALTH (0.5 miles) are all close by.
Contact Steve on 0203 829 9197 to discuss.
**Pictures are for marketing purposes only and not of actual aprtment**
- Just £925 SqFt !!
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Ground rent - £750pa
- Service - £6.70 SqFt approx
- 999 year lease
- Modern high-end Kitchen
- Outstanding Location
- Garden Style Balcony - 346 Sqft
- Stunning Views to River and dock
- 25 Metre Pool, Gym and Spa facilities
- Contact Steve on 0203 829 9197 to discuss.
- The WardianComprising two iconic apartment towers with restaurants, curated shops and stunning facilities, the vision is to create a new address like no other, a haven of peace and beauty in the heart of London.Giant glass cases, encountered throughout the building, exhibit beautiful arrangements of trees and plants. The beauty of the wild is harnessed and choreographed, creating not just a design effect but a rejuvenating experience that moves with the living cycles of the seasons. This natural serenity is transposed into apartments with private gardens, and the spirit of discovery is sparked every time you take in the view, perhaps from the rooftop sky lounge, towards the vastness of the river Thames, or across the greatest city on Earth.
- Excellent Transport LinksLocated on the West India Docks on the Isle of Dogs, Canary Wharf is very well connected, with the Jubilee Line allowing quick and easy access into central London, while the DLR serves the whole of the Isle of Dogs and area surrounding Canary Wharf, including Stratford and London City airport within 20 minutes. There are many options for buses into the city, and you can even travel by boat with regular services from Canary Wharf Pier to locations including London Bridge, Chelsea, Embankment, and nearby Greenwich. The future Crossrail development, set to open in 2018, will make journeys into the city even easier and faster.
- Canary WharfCanary Wharf is home to a wealth of restaurants and boutique shops offering luxury fashion, jewellery and more, while many of the world's most trusted banks as well as cross-rail can be reached by foot in just a few minutes.An iconic London skyline, Canary Wharf is well known for being a worldwide leading financial and business centre, home to some of the largest global headquarters of major banks, media organisations and professional services firms. With over 100,000 people working in Canary Wharf at offices including those of HSBC, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Citigroup, KPMG and Morgan Stanley.