Property for sale in The Wardian, Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, London, E14
This property has been removed from the market.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
RARE STYLE 1 BED AT THE WARDIAN - OVERSIZED 608sQfT PLUS 291 SQFT BALCONY !!! | North West aspect - Canary Wharf, City and River Views | Corner 'Garden' Balcony | 25m Athletic Heated Outdoor Pool | 53rd Level Sky lounge inclusive of Private Dining and Bar | 24Hr Concierge | Gym | Spa | 999 years Lease | 0.2 Miles to Canary Wharf Underground!|
13th floor one bedroom apartment at the awesome Wardian development by Ballymore's landmark development in Canary Wharf.
this one bed apartment is one of a rare few with unique oversized floorplate and corner balcony, over 50SqFt larger than usual 1 bed apartments in the development and an extra 127SqFt larger on the balcony, this is a stand out apartment.
Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping we are delighted to have on offer this amazing two bedroom apartment in the most exciting new development in the English Capital.
This stunning apartment nestled on the thirteenth floor of the East Tower comprises 608 Sq.ft of luxury living and benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/living area with floor to ceiling windows providing lots of stunning natural light, one double bedrooms, a luxury bathroom and a private balcony.
Every resident benefits from being a member of The Wardian Club unlocking access to the exclusive first class facilities like the private dining area, iconic pool, state of the art gymnasium, cinema, and a rooftop observatory and bar are just a few highlights.
Centrally located with the whole of London on your doorstep and unparalleled transport connections The Wardian will be the next level in luxury and prestige.
- 1 Bedroom
- 608 Sq.ft
- 13th floor
- Outstanding Location
- Private Balcony
- Outstanding Location
- Breathtaking Views
- 25m Athletic Heated Outdoor Pool
- 53rd Level Sky Lounge inclusive of Private Dining and Bar
- 24hr Concierge
- Contact Steve on 02038299197 to discuss.
- The WardianComprising two iconic apartment towers with restaurants, curated shops and stunning facilities, the vision is to create a new address like no other, a haven of peace and beauty in the heart of London.Giant glass cases, encountered throughout the building, exhibit beautiful arrangements of trees and plants. The beauty of the wild is harnessed and choreographed, creating not just a design effect but a rejuvenating experience that moves with the living cycles of the seasons. This natural serenity is transposed into apartments with private gardens, and the spirit of discovery is sparked every time you take in the view, perhaps from the rooftop sky lounge, towards the vastness of the river Thames, or across the greatest city on Earth.
- Excellent Transport LinksLocated on the West India Docks on the Isle of Dogs, Canary Wharf is very well connected, with the Jubilee Line allowing quick and easy access into central London, while the DLR serves the whole of the Isle of Dogs and area surrounding Canary Wharf, including Stratford and London City airport within 20 minutes. There are many options for buses into the city, and you can even travel by boat with regular services from Canary Wharf Pier to locations including London Bridge, Chelsea, Embankment, and nearby Greenwich. The future Crossrail development, set to open in 2018, will make journeys into the city even easier and faster.
- Canary WharfCanary Wharf is home to a wealth of restaurants and boutique shops offering luxury fashion, jewellery and more, while many of the world's most trusted banks as well as cross-rail can be reached by foot in just a few minutes.An iconic London skyline, Canary Wharf is well known for being a worldwide leading financial and business centre, home to some of the largest global headquarters of major banks, media organisations and professional services firms. With over 100,000 people working in Canary Wharf at offices including those of HSBC, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Citigroup, KPMG and Morgan Stanley.