- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
*Parking included* Two Bedroom Apartment set on the 26th floor of the West tower and comprises of 1019 Sq.ft. of luxury living! The prime aspect for the development, facing South West for incredible views of the River and every London landmark of note. A 401 Sq.Ft. 'garden balcony'.
In the midst of the skyscrapers and waterways of Canary Wharf, Wardian London offers an oasis of nature.
Comprising two iconic apartment towers with restaurants, curated shops and stunning facilities, the vision is to create a new address like no other, a haven of peace and beauty in the heart of London.
Why Wardian? Because the towers design has been inspired by the work of one Londoner, the great explorer, botanist, and inventor, Nathaniel Bagshaw Ward.
A doctor by trade, he changed the world with his botanical glass container, the deceptively simple-looking Wardian case, and while contemporary renderings of that aesthetic are a defining feature of Wardian, the influence goes beyond the mere visible.
The vision for Wardian is to take inspiration from his curiosity, his spirit of adventure and his sense of precision, and to create the most exciting new development in the British capital.
Estimated service charge is £6,827 per annum
Estimated ground rent is £750p.a.
Completion due - Q1 2020
For further information please contact Danny Greenland 0203 829 9198
- 2 Bed, 2 Bath
- 26th floor
- 1019 sq.ft. internal rea
- South West Aspect with River and City Views
- Huge 'Garden Balcony' - 401 Sq.Ft.
- Private Parking Included
- Residents 24h Concierge, Cinema, 25m Athletic Heated Pool and Spa facilities
- 53rd Level Sky Lounge inclusive of Private Dining and Bar
- Just 0.2 miles from Canary Wharf Underground and 0.2 miles from Heron Quays DLR.
- For further information please contact Danny Greenland on 020 3829 9198