- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
A fantastic opportunity to secure a high specification, river facing apartment with secure underground parking space in phase three of Riverlight.
The apartment is currently let at some £36,400 per annum returning a gross yield of 2.6%, but vacant psosession can also be given for completion.
Situated on the third floor, this large apartment features a spacious open-plan reception with access to a private balcony, dining area, and a luxury fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes each with access to a further balcony, and two contemporary bathrooms. Both balconies look out onto the beautifully serene private gardens and have direct views of the river.
The Riverlight apartments have been finished to the highest specification with floor to ceiling windows, timber floors, recessed blinds, Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware, comfort cooling, and underfloor heating. The base of Riverlight One houses the private clubhouse with state of the art swimming pool, spa and river view gym, reception lounge and library, whilst a riverside bar, restaurant and Waitrose are just along the riverside walkway.
This development is located right on the river in the heart of one of London's most popular residential destinations. Nine Elms and Vauxhall are undergoing London's largest regeneration, bringing new business and infrastructure to the area. With the arrival of the American Embassy in 2017, and the completion of Battersea Power Station soon after, this once abandoned stretch of the river will finally have its profile raised as one of London's top addresses.
The area will soon benefit from an extension to the Northern Line, a new pedestrian bridge connecting Nine Elms with Pimlico, and a number of new green and open spaces
- DIRECT RIVER & CITY VIEWS
- TWO PRIVATE BALCONIES
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE
- Key points for investmentNine Elms and Vauxhall are undergoing London's largest regeneration, bringing new business and infrastructure to the area. With the arrival of the American Embassy in 2017, and the completion of Battersea Power Station soon after this once abandoned stretch of the river will finally have its profile raised as one of London's top addresses.
- Lifestyle choiceWhether it's the bars, restaurants and Theatres of the West End that you are after, or the boutiques of Bond Street - all of central London is within easy walking distance. Riverlight itself offers residents the ultimate experience of riverside living with enjoyable river walks up to Battersea Park or down to the vibrant South Bank.
- Excellent transport links0.6 miles / 12 minute walk to Battersea Park rail station.0.8 miles / 15 minute walk to Queenstown Road rail station.0.8 miles/ 16 minute walk to Vauxhall underground station.0.9 mile / 18 minute walk to Vauxhall mainline station.