- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
Off Plan Luxury 506 Square Foot One Bed| 5th Floor | West facing| 47 Square Foot Balcony | Views overlooking quiet residential road and towards BT Tower & Regents Park | Fantastic Transport Links | Landscaped Gardens | 24 hour Concierge | Moments from Finsbury Park Station | Completion expected Q4 2019 - Q1 2020
• City North is a mixed-use development and a joint venture between Telford Homes Plc and the Business Design Centre Group.
• Set across four buildings including two towers, this exclusive collection of spacious suites, 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments, duplexes & penthouses offers you the very best of 360° living, only 15 minutes from the heart of the City of London.
• One minute walk from Finsbury Park with underground and mainline stations
• A new western entrance will be created as part of the City North development with step free access to both tube and rail connections
• All apartments feature private gardens, 24 hour concierge and The Pavilion, a private residents landscaped roof garden with an attractive residents Wi-Fi Lounge.
• Marks & Spencer, Gym Box and Cineworld on site
Leasehold: 999 Years
Ground Rent: £450 pa
Service Charge: Estimated £1,896 pa
10 Year Premier Warranty
*Anticipated completion due Q4 2019 - Q1 2020
** Images shown are not of the actual unit being sold and are for illustration purposes only.**
- 506 Square Foot, Smart Square Layout
- West Aspect
- 47 Square Foot Balcony
- Views towards BT tower and Regents Park
- Spacious open plan living area in high specification luxury apartment
- 24hr concierge
- Fifth Floor
- Residents' lounge
- Marks & Spencer, Gym Box and Cineworld on site
- Moments from Finsbury Park Station
- 10 Year Premier Warranty
- LocationFinsbury Park is a prime example of one of the city's first great parks. Offering an oasis of calm in the middle of bustling north London, this 110 acre park highlights include a mix of open grounds and formal gardens, a beautiful lake with rowing boats, two childrens play areas, a café and an art exhibition space. This award-winning development offers the very latest in 360 living. With incredible transport links under 15 minutes by tube to The City or West End that can be accessed right in the heart of the development this stylish residential and commercial space provides the ultimate in local, park and city life.
- TransportFinsbury Park is in close proximity to the fashionable areas of Crouch End, Highgate and Hampstead, and is extremely well connected, with services on the Victoria line to Kings Cross in just four minutes, Oxford Circus and Bank taking 9 and 16 minutes respectively. Services on the Piccadilly Line to Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus also only take 13 and 15 minutes respectively. Regular National Rail services run north from Finsbury Park and Cambridge can be reached in 56 minutes, while services to Peterborough take approximately an hour, providing extensive links to the wider UK rail network.