- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
Lowest Priced One Bed in City North | 506 Sq Ft | 5th Floor | West facing| 47 Sq Ft Balcony | Views overlooking quiet residential road and towards BT Tower & Regents Park | Under Original Purchase Price | 24Hr Concierge | Moments from Finsbury Park Station | Completion expected September 2019
• City North is a mixed-use development and a joint venture between Telford Homes Plc and the Business Design Centre Group.
• Set across four buildings including two towers, this exclusive collection of spacious suites, 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments, duplexes & penthouses offers you the very best of 360° living, only 15 minutes from the heart of the City of London.
• One minute walk from Finsbury Park with underground and mainline stations
• A new western entrance will be created as part of the City North development with step free access to both tube and rail connections
• All apartments feature private gardens, 24 hour concierge and The Pavilion, a private residents landscaped roof garden with an attractive residents Wi-Fi Lounge.
• Marks & Spencer, Gym Box and Cineworld on site
Anticipated completion due September 2019.
Leasehold: 999 Years
Ground Rent: £450 pa
Service Charge: Estimated £1,896 pa
10 Year Premier Warranty
This property is well situated for Camden Town, with popular destinations including Camden Lock and Camden High Street. The closest supermarket is Holloway Morrisons, which is less than a mile away from the property. Waitrose (Holloway Road, under a mile away), Asda (Stamford Hill, 1.7 miles away) and Tesco (South Tottenham, about 2.2 miles away) are also within easy reach.
If you enjoy the cinema, there is an Odeon cinema, a Vue cinema and a Cineworld cinema nearby - Odeon Holloway is less than a mile away, Vue London (Islington, Angel) is 2 miles away and Cineworld London - Wood Green is slightly over 2 miles away.
The property is a short walk from Finsbury Park Underground Station (zone 2), which is served by the Piccadilly and Victoria lines, providing frequent services to Heathrow Airport. Arsenal Underground Station (zone 2) is also nearby, which is served by the Jubilee line offering direct services to Canary Wharf.
Trains: Finsbury Park Railway Station (0.1 miles), Crouch Hill Railway Station (0.7 miles) and Drayton Park Railway Station (0.8 miles) are all near to the property.
Motorway Junctions: The closest junction is M1 J1 (5.3 miles).
Flights: The closest airport is London City Airport (8.1 miles).
Hospitals: There are 3 hospitals within walking distance, Wolfson House is approximately 0.7 miles away (13 min walk), The Whittington Hospital is 1.3 miles away (27 min walk) and Moorfields At St Ann's Hospital is about 1.3 miles away (28 min walk).
Doctors: There are 3 surgeries within walking distance, The Village Practice is approximately 0.3 miles away (7 min walk), Andover Medical Centre is approximately 0.4 miles away (8 min walk) and The 157 Medical Practice (Dr H Ramnani) is about 0.5 miles away (10 min walk).
** Images shown are not of the actual unit being sold and are for illustration purposes only.**
For more information, please contact Remzi Halil on 020 3829 4773.
- Lowest priced One Bed in City North
- 506 Square Foot, Smart Square Layout
- West Aspect
- 47 Square Foot Balcony
- Views towards BT tower and Regents Park
- Under Original Purchase Price
- 24hr concierge
- Fifth Floor
- Residents' lounge
- Marks & Spencer, Gym Box and Cineworld on site
- Moments from Finsbury Park Station
- 10 Year Premier Warranty
- LocationFinsbury Park is a prime example of one of the city's first great parks. Offering an oasis of calm in the middle of bustling north London, this 110 acre park highlights include a mix of open grounds and formal gardens, a beautiful lake with rowing boats, two childrens play areas, a café and an art exhibition space. This award-winning development offers the very latest in 360 living. With incredible transport links under 15 minutes by tube to The City or West End that can be accessed right in the heart of the development this stylish residential and commercial space provides the ultimate in local, park and city life.
- TransportFinsbury Park is in close proximity to the fashionable areas of Crouch End, Highgate and Hampstead, and is extremely well connected, with services on the Victoria line to Kings Cross in just four minutes, Oxford Circus and Bank taking 9 and 16 minutes respectively. Services on the Piccadilly Line to Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus also only take 13 and 15 minutes respectively. Regular National Rail services run north from Finsbury Park and Cambridge can be reached in 56 minutes, while services to Peterborough take approximately an hour, providing extensive links to the wider UK rail network.