Property for sale in Two Fifty One, Southwark Bridge Road, Elephant And Castle, London, SE1
This property has been removed from the market.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
A stunningly elegant 41-storey residential tower, Two Fifty One is in a Zone One Central London location between Vauxhall Bridge and Tower Bridge.
Created to combine contemporary style, beautiful materials and bespoke finishes, apartment specifications include; bespoke German engineered kitchens fitted with stone work-surfaces, premium Siemens appliances and high-gloss units; beautiful bathroom suites finished with Italian marble flooring; and contemporary bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and wool carpeting.
Residents of Two Fifty One can enjoy the bespoke amenities that this development provides such as the Luxurious 11 seat cinema room, gymnasium, resident only lounge/meeting room and the gorgeous landscaped gardens.
Situated in the heart of Southwark, TWO FIFTY ONE occupies a superb central London location with principal commercial, leisure and shopping areas all within easy reach. Just minutes from the South Bank, Westminster, Chelsea, the West End and the City - residents will be perfectly positioned from London's most popular destinations.
- 35th Floor
- South / East Aspect
- 1,050 sq ft
- Winter Garden
- Zone One Central London Location
- Superb Transport Connections
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents Gym/Health Suite
- LocationTWO FIFTY ONE Southwark Bridge Road is situated in the heart of Southwark, and is within minutes of central Londons most popular, recognisable and memorable destinations. Located at the junction of two major roads into central London: from the east, Newington Causeway connects to London Bridge, Borough Market and The Shard; whilst from the west, Southwark Bridge Road is the route of the CS7 Cycle Superhighway to Kings Cross. Southwark is undergoing an unprecedented and extensive regeneration process, making it one of the most dynamic and exciting areas of London. From TWO FIFTY ONE it is only a 16 minute walk to London Bridge, with it's abundance of things to do, see and places to eat, including The Shard, and the famous Borough Market. Also within easy reach is the vibrant Southbank, the London Eye, the amazing art at Tate Modern and exciting theatre at Shakespeare's Globe.
- TransportLocal transport links are excellent, with Elephant & Castle Underground station only a 4 minute walk away with Northern and Bakerloo line services. London Bridge station is just two stops away on the Northern line, which allows for easy access to Canary Wharf via the Jubilee line. The West End is within easy reach with the Bakerloo line to Oxford Circus and Northern Line to Leicester Square. A great alternative to the tube, the new CS7 Cycle Superhighway also passes TWO FIFTY ONE on Southwark Bridge Road on its way to Kings Cross.