- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
This two bedroom apartment on the 11th floor offers 844 sq ft of luxury living space. The apartment is South facing (no view of rail tracks) and includes a £9,000 furniture package.
Situated in Waterford Point, in the final phase of Nine Elms Point, the spectacular centrepiece to this exciting regeneration area. The apartment consists of a stylish open plan reception with floor to ceiling windows, en-suite to master bedroom, large family bathroom and a private south facing balcony.
Designed to provide an enhanced lifestyle, Nine Elms Point gives residents a luxurious assortment of on-site amenities, including a 24-hour concierge service, private dining room with fully equipped kitchen and dinner service for up to 10 guests, a business suite with boardroom table, a
cinema room, resident's lounge, state-of-the-art fitness suite and a flagship Sainsbury's store.
Nine ELms point will benefit from direct access to Nine Elms underground station, the new Northern Line extension opening in 2021. Vauxhall underground and railway station are a short walk for access to the Victoria Line and National rail services.
Call to organise a viewing 0207 227 4668 / 07808 530 111
- Barratt Homes Development
- Next to new Nine Elms Underground station
- South facing (no views of train track)
- 11th floor
- Underfloor heating & comfort cooling
- £9,000 furniture package including
- 844 square foot
- Acre of private landscaped gardens
- Completion anticipated for Summer 2019
- Barratt Homes
- Key Reasons To InvestNine Elms and Vauxhall are undergoing London's largest regeneration, bringing new business and infrastructure to the area. With the arrival of the American Embassy in 2017, and the completion of Battersea Power Station soon after this once abandoned stretch of the river will finally have its profile raised as one of London's top addresses.
- Lifestyle ChoiceWhether it's the bars, restaurants and Theatres of the West End that you are after, or the boutiques of Bond Street - all of central London is within easy walking distance. Nine Elms Point itself offers residents the ultimate experience of riverside living with enjoyable river walks up to Battersea Park or down to the vibrant South Bank.
- Excellent Transport LinksNine Elms Point is just a few minutes walk from Vauxhall underground, mainline and bus station making it stress free to travel around London via the Victoria line (8 mins - Oxford Street, 15 mins - King Cross) or to the South West (43 minutes to Guildford and 50 minutes to Windsor and Eton)The area will soon benefit from an extension to the Northern Line, and Nine Elms Point will be one minute walk to the new Nine Elms Northern line station.