- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
An excellent two double bedroom apartment, with private balcony and underground parking is on offer, set in the prestigious development 'The Perspective Building'.
Situated on the fourth floor, this well apportioned apartment offers over 688 sq ft of contemporary living space with comfort cooling throughout featuring an open plan reception with floor to ceiling windows and access to a private balcony, dining area, and a fully fitted kitchen area, two double bedrooms, one modern bathroom, and a storage cupboard. This property is offered fully furnished and the building offers great 24 hour concierge service.
The Perspective Building is located on Westminster Bridge Road, and is a stones throw from Lambeth North underground station as well as a short walk from Waterloo, offering convenient access to the Bakerloo, Jubilee and Northern Lines, as well as national rail links from Waterloo mainline station.
We believe this is the perfect opportunity for a family, professional and corporate tenants looking to enjoy a luxury lifestyle in a modern apartment set in a superb Central London location. Whether you need the transport links of Waterloo or the attractions of London's Southbank this apartment is the ideal solution for you.
All potential tenants should be advised that, as well as rent, an administration fee will apply when renting a property. Please ask us for more information about any fees that may apply.
As members of the London Rental Standard, ARLA, NAEA and TPO you can also be assured of a safe and regulated service.
- Fourth Floor
- Two underground parking spaces
- Private Balcony
- 24 hour Concierge Service
- 688 sq ft
- LocationRoperty in Waterloo is mainly populated by young professionals or politicians who can enjoy easy access to Westminster. However, it is also one of London's most overlooked residential areas and is architecturally very varied with two-storey Georgian houses and railway cottages, period conversion apartments, modern riverside developments and purpose-built mansion apartment blocks close to County Hall. Flats to rent in Waterloo are highly sought-after, particularly those overlooking the river. Due to its proximity to the capitals vibrant South Bank, theres plenty to do in and around Waterloo. The Southwark Playhouse hosts productions old and new, the Globe Theatre is a reconstruction of the original open-air playhouse and further well-established theatres include The Old Vic and The National Theatre. Other cultural highlights include the Bankside Gallery which is home to a fine range of prints and watercolour paintings, the world-famous Tate Modern, based in the former Bankside Power Station, The London Eye, the Royal Festival Hall, Vinopolis and BFI IMAX.
- TransportWith the large Waterloo train station at the centre of the area serving trains towards South London locations such as Richmond and Putney as well as further afield, a tube station on the Bakerloo, Northern, Jubilee and Waterloo & City lines, and a huge number of buses departing from the area throughout the day and night, Waterloo is arguably the best connected spot in South East London. Commuters to the City and Central London are particularly well served, with a journeys to Bank and Leicester Square taking just 4 minutes respectively.
- Council Tax - £1784.05 paBand F (Lambeth)