- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
A one bedroom flat to rent in Regent's Park NW1 for £725 per week. The highest of all the one bedroom apartments in the Triton Building which boasts secure underground parking in this brand new development by British Land within Regents Place. This 12th floor dual-aspect apartment boasts unobstructed views towards the North and East over the adjacent building (unlike the vast majority of other one bedrooms apartments on the lower floors) and comprises a spacious reception with access to the150 sq ft terrace which stretches the full width of the apartment, a double bedroom, luxury fitted kitchen and bathroom. Available late March.
All potential tenants should be advised that, as well as rent, an administration fee will apply when renting a property. Please ask us for more information about any fees that may apply.
- Brand new building
- Luxury fittings
- Spacious terraceUnobstructed views
- One double bedroom apartment
- Large terraceWhich stretches the full width of the apartment
- Unobstructed views to the North and East,
- ParkingRight to park
- 3min Walk from Warren Street stationPiccadilly and Northern Line
- 4 mins Walk from Euston SquareEuston train station and Circle, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith and City Line.
- 10 mins walk from Regent's Park
- Council Tax £1,324.48 paCouncil Band D (Camden)
- Available end of March!